2022-2023 After School Program
Our Club offers your child or teen a place to learn and grow as an individual through after-school enrichment programs. Your child will build character, intelligence, confidence and beneficial life skills as they participate in our programs.
A new membership is required for all children. The membership fee is $60 per child or $160 for families of 3 or more. Teen memberships are $10 each.
Transportation is available from each of the Noblesville Schools for an additional fee of $85 per semester per child (1st & 2nd child) and $50 for the 3rd and remaining children. There will be a limited number of seats available from each school. Please note that the bus from Hinkle Creek is full at this time.
- 12 and Under - Monday-Thursday Friday 2:30pm -7:00pm; Fridays 2:30pm-6:00pm
- Teen Center - Monday-Thursday 4:00pm-7:00pm; Fridays 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Please check the Club Calendar located on our website for changes in the schedule. Club closures for holidays and trainings along with changes to the hours for days non-school days can be found on the calendar.
- We will be CLOSED on all of the currently scheduled E-Learning days: August 24, September 21, November 1, February 13, March 15
- Keep up-to-date with all important Club information by joining our Text Club. Text BGCN to 317-972-9800 to enroll today!
- Members must be enrolled and attending school-Kindergarten through senior year. 5 year olds must be attending or have completed Kindergarten.
- The Boys & Girls Club of Noblesville does not require members to live within city boundaries.
- Annual membership runs from August 1st to July 31st.
- Current membership is required to participate in any and all Club, Community Center or Camp programs and activities.
- Through the generosity of donors, families unable to pay may receive assistance to cover the annual fee. Please see “Reduced Rate Member Registration”.
COVID-19 INFORMATION -Update effective 2/18/22
- BGCN facilities are now mask optional
- If a member or employee tests positive, they need to isolate (stay home) for 5 days after the onset of symptoms (both vaccinated and unvaccinated persons)
- If a member or employee is asymptomatic tests positive, they must isolate for 5 days after the test date (both vaccinated and unvaccinated persons)
- In order to return after day 5, the member or employee must be fever free for 24 hours without medication and symptoms must be resolving
- Those who have tested positive should wear a mask on days 6-10. A temperature of 100 degrees or higher will be considered a fever.
- BGCN will no longer contact trace or send communications on positive cases within our facilities
- Please continue to monitor your child for signs and symptoms that align with COVID-19 and contact your healthcare provider if symptoms are present.
- Please continue to report any positive cases to BGCN so that accommodations can be made for snack and meals during days 6-10
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR MEMBERSHIP
(Your child must be a member to register for bus transportation)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR 2nd Semester TRANSPORTATION(January 10th-May 25th)
REDUCED RATE PROGRAM REGISTRATION
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO THE REDUCED RATE PROGRAM