Join the Boys & Girls Club of Noblesville
- Membership age requirements are from 5 years of age and enrolled in kindergarten to age 18 (or even 19 if still enrolled in high school).
- The Boys & Girls Club of Noblesville does not require members to live within city boundaries.
- Through the generosity of donors, families unable to pay may receive assistance to cover the annual fee. (Proof of income may be required)
- Annual membership runs from August to August.
- Current membership is required to participate in any and all Club, Community Center or Camp programs and activities.
Club membership costs $60 per year or $10 for teens. Our membership year runs August to August. For finanical assistance, please complete the application in the MyClubHub Parent Portal.
MYCLUBHUB (MCH) INSTRUCTIONS DOCUMENT
Please watch the following instructional videos to familiarize yourself with the MyClubHub registration process.
STEP 1 - CreatE an MCH Account
Step 2 - Register Members
Complete the transaction before moving to Step 3
Step 3 - REGISTER MEMBERS FOR PROGRAMS
Add programs for members such as transportation, youth sports, Club Daybreak, Camp Crosser
Complete the transaction
STEP 4 (IF Needed) - Reduced Rates Application
CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO REGISTER