Join the Boys & Girls Club of NoblesvilleWE ARE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDING AFTER-SCHOOL MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATIONS TO ENSURE STAFF TO MEMBER RATIOS REMAIN SAFE AND EFFECTIVE WHILE MAINTAINING AN OPTIMAL CLUB EXPERIENCE FOR MEMBERS. PLEASE JOIN OUR TEXT CLUB BY TEXTING BGCN TO 317-972-9800 TO RECEIVE NOTIFICATION WHEN REGISTRATION REOPENS.
- Membership age requirements are from 5 years of age and enrolled in kindergarten to age 18 (or even 19 if still enrolled in high school).
- The Boys & Girls Club of Noblesville does not require members to live within city boundaries.
- Through the generosity of donors, families unable to pay may receive assistance to cover the annual fee. (Proof of income may be required)
- Annual membership runs from August 1st to July 31st.
- Current membership is required to participate in any and all Club, Community Center or Camp programs and activities.
Club membership costs $55 per year. Our membership year runs August to August.